Celebrate Women's Day with Deccan Odyssey's impeccable 8-day luxury train journey across India. Welcome to the Indian Sojourn and experience royalty on rails as you explore Mumbai, Vadodara, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Agra, Jaipur and Delhi.
- FLAT 30% OFF for women travellers on March 2nd journey
- Free flow of house wine/beer for ladies during the journey
- Special yoga sessions/dance classes for ladies on board the train
- 1 complimentary 30-minute spa therapy for all women travellers
- Curated experiential shopping tour, lead by our group stylist
- Motivational woman speaker on board the train (names TBA)
Itinerary in Brief
- Day 01 Get ready for an amazing journey as you board the Deccan Odyssey from Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus, and head to the royal city of the Gaekwads, Vadodara.
- Day 02 Arrive at the royal city of the Gaekwads, Vadodara. Amongst many attractions, visiting the splendid Jami Masjid and the Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum, along with the World Heritage site - Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, is a must! Witness dazzling folk dance performances, as you relish an assortment of delicacies from the royal kitchen at the Lukshmi Villas Palace.
- Day 03 Today, you'll step foot on the princely city of Udaipur. Take this opportunity to explore the renowned City Palace, home to the magnificent Crystal gallery. Follow this with an alluring walk through the quaint streets of the Old City. Complete the tour with a boat cruise on the serene waters of Lake Pichola.
- Day 04 Arrive at the blue city of Jodhpur. Embark on a walking tour of the magnificent Meherangarh fort and the old market, renowned for numerous stunning palaces. In the evening, devour a barbeque at the Mehrangarh fort complex.
- Day 05 Today, the Deccan Odyssey arrives at the Mughal citadel of Agra. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal and other architectural gems of the Mughal Empire - the Itmad-ud-Daullah and the impressive Agra fort.
- Day 06 Reach Ranthambore, and get ready to explore the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Make the most of a thrilling morning safari at the reserve, and watch out for the elusive big cats. Follow this with a village safari session in the afternoon.
- Day 07 Today, you'll reach the historic capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, also known as the Pink city. Explore its many palaces and forts, and shop at the colourful bazaars of this beautiful city.
- Day 08 Arrive at Delhi, where your journey comes to an end.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals (B, L and D)
- Soft beverages including juices, mineral water and aerated drinks during the journey.
- Valet Service.
- Still camera fees.
- Guided off board excursions on seat in coach basis for Deluxe cabins and private car for Presidential Suites and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide.
- Taxes including 5.00% Good and Service Tax, insurance, gratuities
- Laundry, alcoholic beverages.
- Video and professional still camera fees.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation.
- Tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey.
- All activities mentioned as 'options' in the itinerary.
|| March 2nd
| PER CABIN PRICE : SHARED BY WOMEN ONLY
(in a separate deluxe cabin)
| PER CABIN PRICE: SHARED BY A COUPLE
(in a separate deluxe cabin)
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is applicable for bookings made for 2nd March 2019 – Indian Sojourn journey
- Valid for FIT bookings with passenger passport copies only.
- Valid for all bookings made between 1st August 2018 and 31st October 2018 with advances.
- Valid for Deluxe Cabins & Presidential Suites.
- GST of 5% will be charged extra on total invoice cost.
- As a policy of Deccan Odyssey, we reserve the right to change or cancel the operations of any departure on Deccan Odyssey which shall be informed 45 days in advance to the departure date.
- As per policy, once a booking is done with the passenger names, name change or any amendment is not allowed. It is taken as cancelled and retention shall be charged as applicable
- Booking to be confirmed with advances before 31st October 2018.
- 20% of the ticket value at the time of booking
- 80% of the ticket value 45 days before the departure date
- Any cancellation must be advised immediately by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and subsequently confirmed by letter to the Central Reservation Division
- Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling post booking
- Retention of 50% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 – 30 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date