Deccan Odyssey Rates & Offers
7 Nights / 8 Days Journey -
|Rooming||Single Occupancy||Twin / Double Occupancy||
(in a separate deluxe cabin)
- Costs are in USD, Euro, GBP or INR as per your currency selection.
- The above costs are per cabin per Journey.
- Good and Service Tax of 5.00% is additional and will be charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change incase of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- As the train runs on the tracks of the Indian Railways, the itineraries are subject to change in case of any changes in the routing etc.
- Children below 5 years of age shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Presidential Suite can accommodate upto 3 adults. or 2 Adults and 2 children (One child upto 5 years of age and second child up to 12 years of age).
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals (B, L and D)
- Soft beverages including juices, mineral water and aerated drinks during the journey.
- Valet Service.
- Still camera fees.
- Guided off board excursions on seat in coach basis for Deluxe cabins and private car for Presidential suites and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide.
- Taxes including 5.00% Good and Service Tax, insurance, gratuities.
- Laundry, alcoholic beverages.
- Video and professional still camera fees.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation.
- Tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey.
- All activities mentioned as 'options' in the itinerary.
- 20% of the ticket value at the time of booking.
- 80% of the ticket value 45 days before the departure date.
- Any cancellation must be advised immediately by Email (email@example.com) and subsequently confirmed by letter to the Central Reservation Division.
- No cancellation charges if cancelling 60 days prior to the departure date.
- Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling 59 – 45 days prior to the departure date.
- Retention of 50% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 – 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date.