- “Book a Deluxe cabin on double occupancy and the companion travels free”
DECCAN ODYSSEY TICKET PRICE PER CABIN
|SEPARATE DELUXE CABIN
||02 CHILDREN / (in a separate deluxe cabin)
#Premium of USD 500 will be applicable on pre booking of a double bedded deluxe cabin. This amount is net non commissionable.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is applicable for bookings made for all Maharashtra Splendour & Maharashtra Wild Trail journeys in 2019-20.
- Valid for bookings made from 01st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 with advances.
- 50% Non refundable advance required at the time of the booking.
- Valid for FIT bookings with passenger passport copies only.
- Not valid on Deluxe Single Occupancy, Presidential suites & Deluxe cabin for children.
- Not applicable on existing bookings. #existing bookings if cancelled will not be booked under this offer.
- GST of 5% will be charged extra on total invoice cost.
- This offer is valid only for the below mentioned date:
|Maharashtra Splendor 7N/8D
|| Mumbai – Nashik – Aurangabad - Ajanta - Kolhapur – Goa –Sindhudurg - Mumbai
||21-Sep, 28-Sep, 2-Nov, 23-Nov,
||18-Jan, 14-Mar, 11-Apr, 25-Apr
|Maharashtra Wild trail 7N/8D
||Mumbai – Aurangabad – Pench (Ramtek) – Tadoba – Ajanta – Nashik –Mumbai
- As a policy of Deccan Odyssey, we reserve the right to change or cancel the operations of any departure on Deccan Odyssey which shall be informed 45 days in advance to the departure date.
- As per policy, once a booking is done with the passenger names, name change or any amendment is not allowed. It is taken as cancelled and retention shall be charged as applicable
- Booking to be confirmed with advances from 01st April 2019 to 31st May 2019.
- 50% advance to be paid with the confirmed booking before 31st May 2019 (Non-Refundable under this offer)
- 50% balance to be paid 45 days prior to the departure date
- Any cancellation must be advised immediately by email (email@example.com) and subsequently confirmed by letter to the Central Reservation Division
- Retention of 50% of ticket value on cancelling post booking
- Retention of 75% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 – 30 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date