- Deccan Odyssey's Early Bird Offer is here to turn your dream into realityTravel for seven nights at the cost of five nights only
Mumbai, 07th July 2017: Asia's Leading Luxury Train, the Deccan Odyssey has made the most awaited announcement of the year. Rolling out its red carpet for discerning travellers around the world, India's pride, Deccan Odyssey has unveiled its Early Bird Offer for journeys starting October '17. Embark on a once in a lifetime expedition for 7-nights at the cost of 5-nights only. Offer applicable on bookings made before 31st July 2017
Pay INR 4,37,500 per couple per journey instead of INR 6,12,500 per couple per journey in a Deluxe cabin. Unravel the mystic secrets of India's landscape as you are manoeuvred by the vintage cabins engraved with unparalleled opulence.
It gives you an unhurried and intimate introduction to the grandeur of India. Being pampered with the wide range of onboard amenities, guests are escorted to some of the most charming destinations in India including iconic Hampi, Ellora Caves, Sasan Gir, Rann of Kutch and many more.
The Deccan Odyssey comprises 21 royal coaches. 12 of these contain the guest cabins that are spacious and equipped with every modern amenity to make sure that your journey is comfortable. 'Ayush', a spa, with well-trained masseurs helps you relax your body using ancient Indian techniques and skills. The two restaurants in the train, 'Waavar' & 'Utsav', are centrally located that offers delicacies quite unimaginable.
The royal train also boasts of unique features and amenities such as 24*7 Wi-Fi connectivity, gym, beauty salon, paramedics, a bar and cell phones & LCD TVs in every cabin.
The Deccan Odyssey halts at selective stops to make the journey fulfilling. Following are some captivating itineraries:
- Maharashtra Splendour: Mumbai – Nashik – Aurangabad - Ajanta –– Kolhapur – Goa – Sindhudurg – Mumbai
- Hidden Treasures of Gujarat: Mumbai – Vadodara – Palitana – Sasan Gir – Little Rann of Kutch – Modhera - Patan – Nashik – Mumbai
- Jewels of the Deccan: Mumbai – Bijapur – Aihole - Pattadakal – Hampi –Hyderabad – Aurangabad – Ajanta – Mumbai
- Maharashtra Wild trail: Mumbai – Aurangabad – Pench (Ramtek) – Tadoba –Ajanta – Nashik – Mumbai
For more information visit our website www.thedeccanodyssey.com and for bookings email us on email@example.com
About Deccan Odyssey
Deccan Odyssey has 21 coaches, out of which 12 are passenger cars that can accommodate 8 people per coach (10 passenger / deluxe Cars, 4 coupes per coach - 2 Presidential Suite Cars, 2 coupes per coach), 1 Conference/Entertainment Car, 2 Dining Cars, 2 Generator Cars with Luggage Store, 2 Staff Cars, 1 Spa Car, 1 Bar Car. The capacity of the train is 88 passengers.
In 2017, Deccan Odyssey was named as Asia's Leading Luxury Train for the 7th time. It also won TTJ Jury Choice Award for Excellence and Innovation and North India Travel Award for Best Luxury Train in India in 2015.
For more details contact
- Deccan Odyssey's Early Bird Offer is here to turn your dream into reality