Luxury Train Tour to Vadodara
Baroda or 'Vadodara', the original name of Baroda means 'set in the womb of the banyan trees'. Once the capital of the princely Gaekwads, Vadodara is a graceful city of palaces, parks, temples, museums and art galleries. It has a public park with a museum, a picture gallery and a zoo covering 60 hectares on the banks of the Vishvamitri.
- Location : 110 Kms from Ahmedabad
- Languages : Hindi, English and Gujrati
- Temperature :March to June 42℃ (Max), 25℃ (Min) - November to February 30℃ (Max), 12℃(Min)
- Popular As : City of Gaekwads
- To See : Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum, Champaner, Pawagarh
- Festival : Navratri - Nine day festival in the month of Mar - Apr and Sep - Oct, Dussehera - Celebrated in the month of Oct - Nov