Luxury Train Tour to Somnath
The Somnath Temple is the first among the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. Located near Veraval in Gujarat, it is an important pilgrimage and tourist spot considered sacred due to the various legends connected to it. This legendary temple has been destroyed and rebuilt several times by Islamic kings and Hindu kings respectively.
- Location : 6 Kms from Veraval
- Languages : Hindi, English and Gujarati
- Temperature :March to June 42 Degree (Max), 28 Degree (Min) - November to February 25 Degree (Max), 10 Degree (Min), monsoons from June to late August/early September
- Popular As : Prabhas Patan
- To See : Somnath temple, Bhalka Teerth
- Festival : Shivaratri, Navratri