Luxury Train Tour to Ranthambore
The Ranthambore National Park was once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Jaipur, covering a sprawling 400 sq. km. After being converted into a national park under the auspices of Project Tiger, the park became India's foremost tiger reserve, for which it is most famous. In addition however, the park also houses a vast variety of wildlife, such as panthers, leopards, sambar deer, crocodiles and sloth bears. It is also home to over 250 avian species making it a birders paradise. Other features of the park are an 8th century fortress, old temples and lakes. Safaris into the park on 4x4's are available and the best time to visit is usually between October and May.
- Location : 160 Kms from Jaipur
- Languages : Hindi, English, Rajasthani
- Temperature :March to June 37℃ (Max), 18℃ (Min) - November to February 22℃ (Max), 10℃(Min)
- Popular As : Ranthambore National Park
- To See : Tigers & other wildlife, 250 bird species