Luxury Train Tour to Mumbai
Mumbai (formerly Bombay), situated on the western coast of India, is the city of glamour and megastars, of industrialists and business houses, of a futuristic lifestyle and an amalgamation of the West with the traditional Maharashtrian culture. Apart from being the financial capital of India, it is also the capital of India's most progressive state, Maharashtra. Mumbai is the gateway of India, the point of arrival for most of the visitors who travel to Mumbai on business or holiday. Today Mumbai stands tall as India's commercial capital and the country's most cosmopolitan city.
Bright lights, neon signs, fast cars, beautiful people, the city never sleeps. Throbbing with the vitality of dreams and the will to realize them, of reaching for the stars, it is a city of instant changes, constant changes, a city of opportunities, and a city of fortune. Holiday in Mumbai and experience the sheer energy that this city radiates
- Location : Mumbai
- Languages : Marathi, Hindi and English are most spoken languages.
- Temperature :March to June 33℃ (Max), 20℃ (Min) - November to February 30℃ (Max), 18℃(Min)
- Popular As : Gateway of India
- To See : Elephanta Caves, Gateway of India, Kanheri Caves.
- Festival : Ganesh Chaturthi - Festive period held in Sep - Oct