Luxury Train Tour to Little Rann of Kutch
Kutch is a district located in the north-west of Gujarat. It covers a large area of more than 45,000 sq. km and is the largest district of India. A major part of this district in Gujarat is referred to as Rann of Kutch, a shallow wetland submerging in water during the rainy season and becomes dry during other seasons. The Rann is popularly known for its marshy salt flats, which turns into snow white after the swallow water dries up each season before the monsoon rains. The Rann of Kutch is a major attraction of the district. Being ecologically rich and wildlife conservation areas, Kutch has a number of sanctuaries and sites that can be visited. Some of the sanctuaries which are worth visiting in Kutch include Indian Wild Ass Sanctuary, Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary, Narayan Sarovar Sanctuary, Kutch Bustard Sanctuary, Banni Grasslands Reserve and Chari-Chand Wetland Conservation Reserve.
The Kutch Mahotsav which is held during the months of December-January is a great festival, in fact a well known festival due to its folk dances, live music and markets. Quite popular for its handicrafts, hills, white deserts, beautiful sea beaches and forts, Kutch is a complete interesting and enthralling place to visit.
- Location : Kutch
- Languages : Kutchi, Gujarati, Sindhi, Hindi are the local language spoken by many people in Kutch.
- Temperature :March to June 30℃ (Max), 13℃ (Min) - November to February 39℃ (Max), 26℃(Min)
- Popular As : Rann of Kutch
- To See : Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, Great Rann of Kutch.
- Festival : Desert festival - held from Dec to Mar