The Pench National Park is located at the base of the Satpura mountain range and is named after the Pench river that flows north to south, dividing the park in almost equal eastern and western halves. A gorgeous park with water springs, seasonal water bodies and rich biodiversity, Pench is inhabited by a profusion of flora and fauna, including aquatic mammals and several endangered species. Regularly seen species here include nilgais, sambars and cheetals, with fewer numbers of tigers, wild dogs, sloth bears and jackals.
- Location : 70 Kms from Nagpur Airport and Railway Station
- Languages : Hindi, English, Marathi
- Temperature :March to June 40℃ (Max), 30℃ (Min) - November to February 32℃ (Max), 20℃(Min)
- Popular As : Mogli Land
- To See : Rich biodiversity, Cheetals, Sambars & Nilgais
- Festival : Ganesh Chaturhi - Celebrated in the month of Sep or Oct