Luxury Train Tour to Pattadakal
Pattadakal also spelled Pattadakalu is a World Heritage site, a village and an important tourist centre in the state of Karnataka and is located on the left bank of the Malaprabha River in Bagalkot district and is 22 km from Badami and 514 km from Bangalore. It is 22 km from Badami and about 10 km from Aihole, both of which are well known for Chalukya monuments. The Pre-Chalukya historical and Archaeological site Bachinagudda is also near Pattadakal.
- Location : 514 kms from Bangalore
- Languages : Hindi, English and Kannada
- Temperature :March to June 41℃ (Max), 28℃ (Min) - November to February 20℃ (Max), 15℃(Min)
- Popular As : Pattadakalu
- To See : Virupaksha temple, Sangameshwara temple, Mallikarjuna temple
- Festival : Pattadakal Dance festival in January