Patan, the once upon a time capital city of the Hindu Kings of Gujarat (8th century) en route visiting the Rani ka Vav step well, the finest example of subterranean architecture for water. This form of architecture is uniquely exclusive to Gujarat in terms of typology, attitude to water and decorations of both Hindu and Islamic architectural fusion, resulting in the Indo-Saracenic style.
- Location : 125 Kms from Ahmedabad
- Languages : Hindi, English and Gujarati
- Temperature :March to June 42℃ (Max), 26℃ (Min) - November to February 20℃ (Max), 14℃(Min)
- Popular As : Patan
- To See : Rani Ka Vav step well, Textile
- Festival : Navratri - None day festival in the month of Mar - Apr and Sep - Oct