Luxury Train Tour to Nashik
Nashik is a unique blend of civilization& modernization. This City of temples is one of the holiest places for Hindus inviting thousands of tourist every year. Scenic beauty of Sahyadri range of mountains merged with vineyards & agricultural yields (Highest in India) and a busy hub of industrial activities. With the onset of monsoons and the start of Kumbhmela, Nashik is a paradise for tourists with Historical Caves,Temples, holy rituals, museums, wet lands and lots more.
- Location : 171 kms from Mumbai
- Languages : Hindi, English and Marathi
- Temperature :March to June 46℃ (Max), 21℃ (Min) - November to February 29℃ (Max), 12℃(Min)
- Popular As : Wine capital of India
- To See : Trimbakeshwar, Pandu leni, Godavari Ghat,Vineyards
- Festival : Diwali (Oct/Nov), Kumbh Mela (Aug/Sept)