Indraprastha, the renowned capital of the legendary Pandavas, boast of an overwhelming history and rich cultural heritage. Delhi is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India. The imperial city of New Delhi created by the British Raj is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings. Being the capital city, almost all the industrial icons have their outlets here. Delhi has been the seat of power for several rulers and many empires for about a millennium. Delhi portrays the new face of contemporary Indian society, where the glorious past is intertwined to the fabrics of modernism. Delhi presents the sophisticated facilities of communications and travel. Its spacious roads are akin to traffic jams and the city is better known for its good public transport system.
- Location : Delhi
- Languages : Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi is the local language spoken by many people in Delhi.
- Temperature :March to June 41℃ (Max), 27℃ (Min) - November to February 25℃ (Max), 12℃(Min)
- Popular As : Capital of India
- To See : Jantar Mantar, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Red Fort, India Gate.
- Festival : Diwali - Festival of Lights in the month of Oct - Nov, Holi - Festival of Colours in the month of March